Garment caring tricks:
We at BIGA do not wish to disassociate ourselves from our garments once you receive them, we believe that we are still jointly responsible for their care and therefore we feel commited to clearly indicate the recommendations so that you can continue to wear your BIGA AW garments for years and years to come.
Please pay attention to the labelling on the garments and take note of the care required for their correct preservation.
Avoid washing in hot water
Do not use bleach
Use the tumble dryer at low temperatura
Trichloroethylene-free dry cleaning
Tips from BIGA:
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Wash, dry and iron inside out.
- Do not iron over prints and marks.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Use only neutral detergent.
- Close zips and buttons before washing.